CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

17 days!

i haven't really been knitting a lot lately. idk why. lots of friend problems. but that means i should be knitting to relieve stress. i want to knit, but i don't really have time to. ug. and plus i haven't found the right thing to make. i need to start working on christmas knitting. i have lots of things to make.

so hm...for me...school gets out for me in like 17 days. i am super psyched!! i think i spelled that wrong. and band starts soon!! i can't wait to be an upperclassman!! WOOOOOOOH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

knitting is good and you should go do some!

<3abby

2 comments:

Jolynn said...

Aww... You made me think of band. I am graduating this year. No more band for me... :(

I have been in kind of a knitting slump lately, too. Maybe it's just all the end of school year craziness??

Anonymous said...

I haven't been knitting either....too much school stuff. Yay for summer!!