CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

CHICAGO!!!!!!!!

is the most amazing place on earth.

i think everyone should visit it.

i do not think i will be visiting any knitting stores though. i wish i could. my parents have this whole thing about not letting me do anything about knitting.

right now i am sitting in border's in chicago. by myself while my parents are at a cub's game. i got to go to one yesterday. we are staying in a condo that a friend let us use. we don't get internet access there so my mom said i could go to this tea place a few blocks from the condo. i got a drink and sat down. wi-fi costs money there. so i went to border's because i thought it was free. it isn't free here either. so my mom gave me the credit card number and i got a 60 minute pass.

i am so excited that my parents let me do this. most kids would have to stay in the hotel or something. but no...i get to walk around by myself. ok i think i got everything out.

happy knitting!!

<3abby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a lot of fun!!! i love going out and doing stuff on my own!

Anonymous said...

Chicago sounds awesome. I didn't know WiFi wasn't free at Borders... I guess that's because I don't have a laptop.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

My freind wrote a short book called "The CTA Chronicles". Various stories that happened to her on the "El" in Chicago. The City of Chicago gave her a grant to write it. Anyway, you might enjoy it if you enjoyed Chicago so much!