CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 days til christmas

well the countdown to christmas is getting smaller and smaller. i have a little more than a week to finish two bags. they are the same purse but different colors and for two people. one is for my brother's girlfriend, allison and my best friend amber. i'm making the bag tasha from knitty. http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEsummer03/PATTtasha.html in the pattern the knitter made it in one color but i thougth it would look "better" i suppose in two colors. one bag is in brown and white...looks better than it sounds. the other is in black and white. on the black and white one i am going to use duplicate stitch to put a skull and crossbones. i hope it turns out like i think it will.

lately i have been spending a lot of my time blogging and on ravelry. on monday last week school was cancelled and in that time off i joined 60 groups on ravelry. i may have to cut it down because i am only active on a few of them. mainly my penpal group and teen knitters groups.

well i will write more later...more about me and my love of knitting and what not.

xoxo
abby

0 comments: