CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

7 days to christmas!!!

so my favorite holiday is going to be here in 7 days. less than that actually because it is almost ten p.m. on tuesday night. so its almost 6 days!! i love holidays. i learn so much about myself and other people. i love giving and recieving. its so fun to watch peoples faces when they open sometihng you made or something you thought so hard about and took time to find. but it is kind of sad...can't think of a better word...when the thing you thought this person would love doesn't actually like it.


but what i've learned is i like blogging. i have been on the computer a lot in the past week or so. mostly blogging and on ravelry. i've been adding pictures and what not.

i would like to thank sarah from knits of a teen for giving me my first comment! :) you can find her blog at http://teenknitter.wordpress.com

something else i've been doing is contemplating doing a podcast. i love listening to them. and i feel like i could create one that other teens and other knitters in general would like. but i don't think my mom would let me do it. i am pretty independent for a 15 year old. but my mom is "nosey" i suppose. she needs to know time and dates pretty far in advance. lately she has been surprisingly laid back. i'm worried... :). well its getting kinda late considering i have school in the morning. ug school...i'll illaberate (is that even close to how to spell it??? i don't think so. i say that word quite often but have never had to spell it. i think i did pretty good) later...but maybe not.

xoxo
abby

p.s. i realize i have spelling errors besides the previously mentioned word but blogger is being weird so i can't fix it without re-typing the entire post.

3 comments:

Sisterly Knits said...

You know what I do when I think my siblings don't like something? I say;

"Oh well, maybe someone who is cold, and shivering out in the cold would like something that I made ESPECIALLY for you, and it came from my heart." Then, they get all sobery, and smile at me. That usually works. :D

Anonymous said...

Now, there are only four days until Christmas!!! I can't wait! Have a good Christmas!

Crafty Lulu said...

Podcasts are just too cool. I would totally listen. =)