CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

the day after christmas!!






today is the day after christmas. and i am still admiring my christmas presents. i have my mom to think for that. i had discovered http://www.kpixie.com but my mom went on and bought everything i put in my cart. i had out something called a bundle in my cart. its when they pick out four skeins of South West Trading Company's Karaoke* of matching colors and send them to you. then i picked out some sock yarn that they ended up not having but they sent my mom an email and suggested another color way which is just as good if not better as the color i picked. also i got some needles an awesome tape measurer and some fiber...i need to buy a drop spindle for it. also i got a pink digital camera from my brother and his girlfriend.

well i hope everyone had a very merry christmas!! and i will write more later!!!

xoxo
abby

p.s. they had a bunch of other bundles to choose from but i picked the swtc karaoke one because it was the cheapest and i liked the element of surprise it gave.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love your yarn! and now you have a camera to post yarn and knitting pictures! yay!

AJ said...

Hi, this is AJKnitz. Thanks for the comments! I see that you're a Capricorn, too. (Caps rock!) My b'day is January 11. When's yours?